Tuesday, August 23, 2011

why you should donate money to Frost Valley to help send a kid to camp


In response to this, Sue Geller wrote: "I was just down at FV for the start of fourth session, and donated to Project 332. I was inspired by my visit there, hearing Sacky and Susky campers singing cheers from back in the day (one or two of which I helped create- how wild is that!) and hiking to high falls... and seeing the MAC campers, and Advil... and just generally appreciating the memories of such an inspirational place. I hope that even those of you who have not made a recent trip back to FV to be re-energized by it in person, will be moved to give to this important fund based on the shared years of incredible, life-changing experiences, teachable moments, and hopefully joy, you reaped from your association to Frost Valley."