Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gansler!

Yes, and David Gansler visited FV yesterday, a guest of the Board. I think it had been many years since Dave's last visit. He is currently a prominent psychologist in the Boston area, running a center and affiliated with a university. No surprise to me that he has done so well in his field. I remember him as an utterly brilliant and (self-)demanding village chief - of Lacota, the first Lacota, the Sioux Indian-style village residing in tipis (sorry, I've mentioned that lots in this blog). When I was director, Gansler was for several great summers among the very finest VCs. Sharp guy, and brilliantly effectively ascerbic when necessary. Anyway, David was back and brought along his 18-year-old son Jeremy. We're hoping Jeremy applies for a job as counselor next summer.