Monday, September 6, 2010

just back from the reunion

I'm just back from the big reunion at Frost Valley. It's hard to get an accurate count--what with people coming and going, and many showing up for the day on Sunday--but I think we must have reached 350 at some point. Lots of FV lifers all in the same place at the same time. As I gather my photos and videos I'll put some of them up there. You can be sure, too, that our FV Facebook friends will be posted hundreds of additional images. I'll try to collect a few of these for this blog as well. Meantime, having just arrived home and begun to sort through 350 emails awaiting me from the past three days, I found a nice one from Lorraine Devlin Welch: a photo taken by her of Bill Devlin (her dad--at left), myself and Dave King (you can see Eva Devlin partially in the corner). We had a long talk before Sunday evening's dinner...about the old (old) days. More soon. Keep checking back.