Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forest village, 1980

Mark Gottdenker's mother recently found a village photo taken in 1980 of Forest village. Mark was a Forest camper that summer. Here is what Mark writes about the photo:

To give you an idea how long ago this was taken, my own mother couldn't pick me (or my older brother David) out from the campers in the photo!

I was a camper in cabin 6 (with Dave Hall, standing counselor on the far left of the photo) and my brother was in cabin 9 or 10 (with Scott Robinov, standing second from the right). Other village staff included Tom Frankowiak, Greg Aggs, Gigo from Egypt, and Jim Neilson.

I believe that you blogged about this staff during last summer when Greg visited the Valley with his family and soon after Jim dropped off his daughter for an adventure trip. Hopfully this will put faces with the names.