Saturday, March 14, 2009

horsewoman departs

Lisa Kenna has left Frost Valley after five summers and several stints year-round too. Here's part of what Lisa wrote me recently:

Frost Valley has really inspired me in so many ways, I have made so many life long friends there. I completed my fifth FV summer last year and will be sad not to return this summer. Although I will surely return someday soon. I miss my horses, the community, Jim Tisch, the beautiful Catskills and the Frost Valley atmosphere so much. Right now I am currently teaching English in South Korea with my boyfriend Shane, who I actually met at Frost Valley while doing my 18-month Visa contract. We both worked EE and I also worked in the barn on the weekends. I have added your page to my 'blog list' on my 'Korean Adventure blog' as a must read.

Here are three photos of Lisa during her FV time. The photo above was taken by Dave Mager last summer. Great shot, no?